Welcome to the KSP Property Management Way of Life!
We genuinely care about our owners, tenants and properties. We consider it a good day when our owners’ investments are increasing in value and tenants are enjoying the property to its fullest.
Relationship of Trust
- Our heritage reinforces the need to keep our promises and behave with integrity at all times. We safeguard our customers’ interests.
- We believe the best way to win clients is to earn them. Our goal is not to simply attract them, but to gain them as customers for life.
Respect for All Parties
- We maintain an environment where innovative, service-oriented sales professionals work collaboratively to exceed our clients’ and customers’ expectations.
- We strive to anticipate our customers’ needs and proactively provide them with the best possible advice and solutions.
We Deliver Superior Property Management Services
We promise our clients full commitment to the highest professional standards & ethics.
What We Promise To Do
- We protect & promote our client's interests while treating all parties honestly.
- We keep entrusted funds of clients and customers in a separate trust account.
- We are committed to keeping your investment in good repair with minimum costs.
- We follow all Texas property code laws.
What We Will Not Do
- We do not engage in any unlawful practices.
- We do not engage in misleading or false advertising.
- We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
KSP Property Management Overview
- Systems & Procedures for efficient and effective tenant selection and servicing.
- Professional Marketing and advertising – online, print and signage.
- Utilizing current rent rates and local market information allows us to produce Higher Rents and Less Vacancy based on location, condition and functionality of each unique property.
- Properties are listed in the Houston Association of Realtors MLS- HAR.com, Realtor.com Chron.com, Zillow.com, KeystoneSignature.com, Trulia.com and many other syndicated sites.
- Our Professional Attitude and Mutual Respect for co-operative brokerage gains investment properties more showings and tenant placement opportunities in the real estate community.
- We use industry standard and up to date comprehensive forms and financial reports.
Client Communication and Monthly Accountings
- Owner posts a $500 reserve of funds to be used for repairs or maintenance. Any repair over $300 props owner communication.
- We use professional, highly rated, solid accounting software and management database program.
- We contact our clients for all major decisions, new tenants, and repairs over $300.
- We provide electronic monthly statements through our secure Owner Portal on our website.
- Our detailed monthly statements show all income and expenses and include details of all repairs.
- We provide simple year end summary statements and a 1099, making tax preparation a snap.
- Your monthly statement will show rent (if occupied).
- We accept electronic payments and credit cards to ease make ready and other major item costs.
Portfolio Management Standards
- We walk each potential property to be managed and do an overview report before accepting any new properties.
- Each property must meet all Texas Property Code condition standards.
- We have a$1200 monthly rent minimum per property.
- We manage single family homes, duplexes and quadraplex properties.
- We do not manage apartment complexes, condominium associations , HOA associations or take Section 8 vouchers.
Vacant Property Management Service
- Prepare the property to show in its best light and ready for new tenancy.
- List on MLS and market to all local and national syndicated sites for the best exposure.
- Use a professional photographer to capture the homes best features to promote a quicker lease.
- Online application and screening process to streamline qualified tenants.
- Reduced monthly management fee for vacant properties until leased.
- When utilities are transferred to KSP, owner will post twice the average utility / maintenance cost to their reserve account. (ie: pool, lawn, pest, alarm, etc)
Maintenance and Repairs
- Tenants request repairs through the online portal and the emergency hotline after hours, weekends and holidays.
- We do not have an in-house maintenance department that needs to generate work.
- We use highly qualified, yet reasonably priced, reliable, insured, and licensed (if required) vendors.
- We obtain competitive bids when necessary or when unusual needs arise.
- No repair work will be performed over $500 without your permission unless an emergency.
KSP Property Management Info
To all our investors, thank you for trusting us day after day and year after year.
There are as many opportunities to invest in real estate as there are cities and small towns across our great land. Single family homes, multi-family, duplex, apartments, condos, raw land, commercial strip centers, sky scrapers and well… you get the picture. What you need to decide is what works for you and how much real estate is right for your investment portfolio.
At Keystone Signature Properties, we offer real time advice and experience in an ever changing world of fluctuation. Owning single family properties to lease and owning a home to personally live in are two very different schools of thought. Both take time and money and require ongoing care and maintenance. That’s where we make all the difference for our owners. We allow you to focus on the big picture while we focus on the day to day processes of managing your real estate assets.
We take property management very serious by keeping up with government rules and regulations as well as keeping your properties leased to the best qualified tenants. If you’re searching for a team who watches your bottom line, keeps up with market trends and provides you with report and financial updates plus… so much more, check out Why Keystone Signature Properties Property Management. We love partnering with owners who care about their properties.