Broker/Owner BBA, ABR, TRLP, TRLS
Hello, I am the Broker/owner of Keystone Signature Properties. I was born and raised in Louisiana and am no stranger to hard work, commitment, community service, good food, and enjoying life! I’ve spent my life developing business skills, relationships and passion to serve others. I have lived in the NW Houston area (Humble, Atascocita, The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe) since 1995. I have moved 23 times throughout Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. I know how important it is to plan ahead and do it successfully.
– I look forward to serving you.
• Broker / Owner
• BBA – Sam Houston State University
• Licenses: Realtor since 2003, Texas Notary
• Designations: ABR, TRLS, TRLP 2014
• NARPM Houston Chapter, President Elect 2019
• HAR – Risk Management, Management Central, Property Management Committee
• City of Oak Ridge North, Community Affairs Committee
• Community Servant
Keystone Signature Properties
• Serving the Greater Houston market area.
• Specialties: Residential Sales, Leasing and Property Management.
• Property Types: New Construction, Resale, Vacant Land, Farm and Ranch, Investment Properties, Vacation Homes, Sr. Living.
• Serving: First Time Home Purchases, Buyers, Sellers, Tenants, Landlords, Investors, Re-locations.
• Certifications: HUD Approved (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development).
• Memberships: Houston, Texas and National Association of Realtors, NARPM (National Association of Real Property Management).
• Preferred Real Estate Agency with Veterans Land Board.
Paula Cleveland's Current Listings
Client Testimonials for Paula Cleveland
Paula recently sold my elderly mother-in-law, Pat, a new home in Legends Trace. Pat's daily reminder of her recent widowhood emerged often in the months prior to her move as she became exhausted with not only selling a home, but packing and then unpacking as she moved into a new home. The loneliness for her mate combined with the unfamiliar…
Paula and her staff are fantastic to do business with. They were well educated in the market and provided informed opinions on preparing my property to take advantage of all it had to offer. Paula staged the home beautifully, which I believe helped us to land a contract as quickly as possible. She communicated with my wife an me regularly.…